Mojo Hardwood Lump Charcoal
We sell the best charcoal lump that is processed from approved forestry waste woods. The wood left in the forests after timber logging is processed to give you Mojo Lumpwood charcoal briquettes that burn 3 to 4 hours. The smoky flavor of Mojo lumpwood charcoal for bbq gives an authentic aroma to your food. There are no fillers in the best lumpwood charcoal. Our natural lump charcoal is made from premium hardwoods that are dense such as Iroko, Acacia, Ayeen and Raintree. Mojo adheres to sustainable production norms thereby giving you the best lumpwood charcoal. The best lumpwood charcoal for smoking is very clean and dry. At Mojo, you can easily get lump charcoal for grilling without any dust. Our lumpwood charcoal perfectly adds value to your food enhancing the natural juices and aromatic flavours in your food.
- Mojo Hardwood Lump charcoal are all natural processed from different hardwoods such as tamarind, eucalyptus, mahogany, Raintree, Babool and these all wood we pick up from approved forestry reserves.
- Contain no coal, chemicals, or fillers that are common in standard briquettes.
- Ready to cook faster than standard briquettes
- No additives means authentic wood-smoked flavor
- Produce less ash and requires minimal clean up
- Great for use in all styles of indoor and outdoor cooking appliances, including classic kettle style barbecues, grills & other smokers!
Our Charcoal is from all-natural wood that has been carbonised and has no additives.
Mojo Hardwood Lump Charcoal is made of 100% natural kiln dried hardwoods.
Our Standard Hardwood Lump Charcoal is Raintree but we also use other hardwoods such as Babool, Mahogany, Tamarind, Eucalyptus and other hardwoods.